4CYTE Canine Joint Support For Dogs – 50g & 100g
4CYTE Canine Joint Support may be used as a treatment for mild to moderate osteoarthritis, and following joint injury or surgery. Available in 50g or 100g.
$38.14 – $83.18 — available on subscription
4CYTE Canine Joint Support For Dogs - 50g & 100g
4CYTE Canine Joint Support - 50g & 100g
4CYTE Canine Joint Support promotes lifelong joint health in dogs.
The compounds found in 4CYTE Canine Joint Support support the natural mechanism to maintain healthy cartilage and joints.
Containing marine-derived ingredients and EPIITALIS®, it may be used as a preventative for athletic and working dogs, as well as breeds prone to joint problems.
4CYTE Canine Joint Support may also be used as a treatment for mild to moderate osteoarthritis, and following joint damage or surgery.
- Highly palatable chicken-flavoured granules
- Convenient single daily treatment - simply add to food
- Quality ingredients and rigorous quality controls
- Can be taken in conjunction with medications
- Demonstrated bioavailability and efficacy
- Safe to use long-term
4CYTE Canine Joint Support assists in the maintenance of normal joint function, helping to protect and promote healthy joints and cartilage.
A total joint support, it may reduce and reverse cartilage degeneration, and help to decrease inflammatory mediators.
It is safe to administer long-term, with no known side effects, and can be taken in conjunction with medications.
4CYTE Canine Joint Support is suitable for all dog breeds from six months of age.
4CYTE Canine Joint Support
New Zealand green lipped mussel 407.5g/kg, abalone 135.9g/kg, marine cartilage 135.9g/kg, epitalis 53.7g/kg.
Directions for Use
- Dosage (1 scoop = 0.4g).
- Dose once daily.
- Can be given directly or mixed with food.
- Introduction dose:½ scoop for the first 3 days.
- Loading and maintenance dose: loading dose for 4 weeks, then reduce to maintenance dose.
|31kg + |
|Loading Dose||1 scoop||2 scoops||4 scoops||6 scoops||8 scoops|
|Maintenance Dose||1/2 scoop||1 scoop||2 scoops||3 scoops||4 scoops|
- This product is not an alternative treatment for acute joint inflammation.
- Not to be given during pregnancy and lactation.
- Effect on breeding animals - renal and hepatic function has not been studied.
- Not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood.