Capstar – Cat and Small Dog Flea Treatment
Capstar Flea Treatment for Small Dogs and Cats is an oral treatment for fast acting elimination of heavy flea infestations.
— available on subscription
CAPSTAR Flea Treatment for Cats and Small Dogs
Capstar Flea Treatment for Cats and Small Dogs - Blue
The Capstar Flea Treatment for Small Dogs and Cats is an orally administered tablet that provides fast relief from fleas for small dogs and cats under 11kg (0.5kg-11kg).
This scientifically-proven treatment starts working within 30 minutes of administration to eliminate, prevent and control fleas for small dogs and cats with heavy flea infestations.
Its active formula, which contains nitenpyram, acts as an insecticide to disturb nerve transmissions in adult fleas, without any adverse effect on your small dog or cat. It is safe for all breeds of dogs under 11kg, including pregnant and nursing females.
A single dose of Capstar Flea Treatment for Small Dogs and Cats removes 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours. Its safe to administer a dose once per day if your dog or cat picks up new fleas.
For best results, use Capstar Flea Treatment for Small Dogs and Cats in conjunction with other long-term flea and parasite prevention products.
- A fast acting one-time treatment for flea removal in small dogs and cats that lasts for 24 hours
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Helps to eliminate heavy flea infestations in small dogs and cats, including pregnant and nursing females
- Its quick action starts working within 30 minutes of administration
- Removes 98-100% of adult fleas within 24 hours
Composition: A single dose contains 11.4mg Nitenpyram.
- For dogs over 57.1kg, 1 large (57mg Nitenpyram) tablet, plus 1 small (11.4 mg NITENPYRAM) tablet for every 11kg over 57kg to be administered
- Do not use in puppies or kittens younger than four weeks of age
- Do not overdose dog or cat with Capstar
Capstar Flea Treatment for Small Dogs
Directions for Use
- Weigh your dog or cat before starting any treatment
- Administer the tablet directly into your pet's mouth
- If mixing it into food, ensure your pet consumes the whole dosage
- To prevent re-infestation, treat all the pets in your home
- Wash your hands or wear gloves when administering
- Dogs/Cats 0.5-11kg: 1 tablet Capstar 11.4mg
- Dogs 11.1-57kg: 1 tablet Capstar 57mg
- Dogs over 57kg: 1 large (57mg Nitenpyram) tablet, plus 1 small (11.4 mg NITENPYRAM) tablet for every 11kg over 57kg
AVPMA APPROVAL NO: 49578/61190
|Dimensions||11.5 × 7 × 2 cm|