Capstar – Large Dog Flea Treatment
Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs is an oral treatment for fast acting elimination of heavy flea infestations.
— available on subscription
CAPSTAR Flea Treatment for Large Dogs
Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs - Green
The Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs is an orally administered tablet that provides fast relief from fleas for dogs over 11kg (11.1kg-57kg).
This scientifically-proven treatment starts working within 30 minutes of administration to eliminate, prevent and control fleas for dogs with heavy flea infestations.
Its active formula, which contains nitenpyram, acts as an insecticide to disturb nerve transmissions in adult fleas, without any adverse effect on your dog. It is safe for all breeds of dogs over 11kg, including pregnant and nursing females.
A single dose of Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs removes 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours. Its safe to administer a dose once per day if your dog picks up new fleas.
For best results, use Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs in conjunction with other long-term flea and parasite prevention products.
- A fast acting one-time treatment for flea removal in dogs that lasts for 24 hours
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Helps to eliminate heavy flea infestations in large dogs, including pregnant and nursing females
- Its quick action starts working within 30 minutes of administration
- Removes 98-100% of adult fleas within 24 hours
Composition: A single dose contains 57mg Nitenpyram.
- For dogs over 57.1kg, 1 large (57mg Nitenpyram) tablet, plus 1 small (11.4 mg NITENPYRAM) tablet for every 11kg over 57kg to be administered
- Do not use in puppies younger than four weeks of age
- Do not overdose dog with Capstar
Capstar Flea Treatment for Large Dogs
Directions for Use
- Weigh your dog before starting any treatment
- Administer the tablet directly into your dog's mouth
- If mixing it into food, ensure your dog consumes the whole dosage
- To prevent re-infestation, treat all the pets in your home
- Wash your hands or wear gloves when administering
- Dogs 0.5-11kg: 1 tablet Capstar 11.4mg
- Dogs 11.1-57kg: 1 tablet Capstar 57mg
- Dogs over 57kg: 1 large (57mg Nitenpyram) tablet, plus 1 small (11.4 mg NITENPYRAM) tablet for every 11kg over 57kg
AVPMA APPROVAL NO: 49578/61188
|Dimensions||11.5 × 7 × 2 cm|