Chuckit Air Fetch Ball – 2 Pack Medium
The Chuckit Air Fetch Ball features an open mesh design to facilitate breathing during play!
— available on subscription
CHUCKIT Air Fetch Ball - 2 Pack Medium
Chuckit Air Fetch Ball - 2 Pack Medium
The Chuckit Air Fetch Ball is a dog toy designed for active dogs that love to retrieve!
Constructed using flexible rubber, the Chuckit Air Fetch Ball features a unique rugged surface that promotes airflow into the lungs.
Its unique construction supports healthy respiration during high intensity play, while the soft grip is gentle on your dog's teeth and gums.
Lightweight and guaranteed to float, the Chuckit Air Fetch Ball can be used on land and in water without any risk of sinking to the bottom.
- Facilitates breathing during play
- Designed for chasing and retrieving
- Provides both mental and physical stimulation
- Features soft, buoyant rubber for gentle grip
- Available in medium
Chuckit Air Fetch Ball
Chuckit! is here to make fetch happen!
Just the glimpse of a Chuckit toy is enough to excite the 'fetch fanatic dog'. The bright colours signal an adventure with major playtime to come. Chuckit performance toys are designed to take interaction to the next level. These dynamic products are not intended to be solo play toys. Built on innovation and ergonomic design, Chuckit has revolutionised the classic game of fetch. This enhanced experience encourages more fun play.
Pioneering play since 1998, the human-animal bond is at the heart of every Chuckit toy we make. Sharing the exhilaration elevates playtime to a new standard. Our toys are as fun for people as they are for pets, getting owners outdoors and inspiring a healthy, active lifestyle. Whether your dog likes toys that fly, float or tumble, we are proud to bring more ways to play.
- Medium: 6cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than your dog’s mouth to avoid ingestion.
- Learn your dog's strength and play style so you can select the best toy for them.
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog during supervised play.
- Always supervise your dog’s use of this toy. It is not a chew toy - do not leave this toy available for your dog to destroy or eat.
- Replace this toy if it is worn or damaged. Frequently inspect this toy and remove it from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow pieces of it.
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style and a different toy should be provided.