Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo For Dogs and Cats – 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is an antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic shampoo for dogs and cats. Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1L.
$25.85 – $87.70 — available on subscription
DERMCARE Malaseb Medicated Shampoo For Dogs and Cats - 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo For Dogs and Cats - 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is registered for use on dogs and cats to aid in the treatment of numerous skin conditions.
It is available in 250ml, 500ml and 1L and also available in a Combo Pack, consisting of 1 x 250ml Malaseb Medicated Shampoo and 1 x 100ml Pyohex Medicated Conditioner.
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo contains Miconazole, an antifungal with potent activity against fungi and yeast, as well as Chlorhexidine Gluconate, a proven antimicrobial agent that combats gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
It is ideal for generalised or multifocal therapy of dermatitis. The unique formulation effectively:
- Removes scales
- Degreases the skin
- Destroys cutaneous micro-organisms that primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis
Suitable for dogs or cats with sensitive skin, it is free from dyes and perfumes to reduce possible exacerbation of skin problems and its innovative surfactant base removes damaged lipids without stripping the coat.
Clinical trials have shown Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo to be an effective treatment and control of Seborrheic Dermatitis associated with Malassezia pachydermatitis and Staph intermedius.
- Exercise caution when using this product around your pet's eyes. If shampoo enters the eye, flush thoroughly with clean water.
- Should you notice any changes in the eye, seek the advice of your veterinarian immediately.
- This product is not recommended for use in species other than dogs and cats.
- Always read the label instructions carefully prior to use.
Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo
Directions for Use
- Wet your dog or cat thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply the shampoo at several points and massage it gently into the coat to create a lather.
- You can use your hands, or alternatively a sponge or soft brush to help the product penetrate the coat.
- Aim to use approximately 1-2ml per kg of your pet's bodyweight.
- Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes, ensuring your pet is supervised at all times.
- Rinse your pet thoroughly with clean water.
It's crucial that your pet doesn't ingest or inhale the shampoo as doing so may irritate the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
|Dimensions||18 × 6 × 6 cm|
250ml, 500ml, 1L, Combo Pack