Fido’s Everyday Conditioner For Cats and Dogs – 250ml & 500ml
Fido’s Everyday Conditioner is a gentle, pH balanced and paraben free conditioner, suitable for dogs and cats. Available in 250ml and 500ml.
$19.95 – $28.95 — available on subscription
FIDO'S Everyday Conditioner For Cats and Dogs - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Everyday Conditioner - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Everyday Conditioner is a gentle, pH balanced and paraben free conditioner that can be used on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and small animals.
Well trusted by professionals, Fido's Everyday Conditioner is an economical conditioner that is used by pet owners as well as professional groomers and dog bath operators.
The gentle formula helps to soothe and moisturise the skin, while deeply conditioning, detangling and adding lustre to the coat. With regular use, Fido's Everyday Conditioner also reduces frizz and creates a soft, smooth feel.
- Gentle, pH balanced formula
- Contains genuine Fido's Fragrance for a fresh finish
- Gentle moisturising and deep conditioning action
- For best results, use with Fido's Everyday Shampoo
- Available in 250ml and 500ml
Fido's Everyday Conditioner can be used on dogs and cats on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Fido's Everyday Conditioner
Directions for Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the conditioner along the backline of your pet.
- Work the conditioner deep into the coat, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Conditioner that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|