Fido’s Everyday Shampoo For Cats and Dogs – 250ml & 500ml
Fido’s Everyday Shampoo is a gentle, soap-free and hypoallergenic shampoo, suitable for dogs and cats. Available in 250ml and 500ml.
$14.70 – $22.00 — available on subscription
FIDO'S Everyday Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Everyday Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Everyday Shampoo is a soap-free and hypoallergenic shampoo that can be used regularly on dogs and cats.
Well trusted by professionals, Fido's Everyday Shampoo is an economical shampoo that is used by pet owners as well as professional groomers and dog bath operators.
It is a pH balanced, humectant and emollient shampoo that leaves the coat clean without drying the skin. Dirt is suspended and lifted from the coat, while the moisturiser softens the underlying skin.
- Soap-free, hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Contains genuine Fido's Fragrance for a fresh finish
- Gentle cleansing and moisturising action
- For best results, use with Fido's Everyday Conditioner
- Available in 250ml and 500ml
Fido's Everyday Shampoo can be used on dogs and cats on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Sodium lauryl sulphate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coconut diethanolamide, glycerol, preservative, fragrance and colour.
Fido's Everyday Shampoo
Directions for Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|