Fido’s Oodle Shampoo For Dogs – 250ml & 500ml
Fido’s Oodle Shampoo is a gentle, soap-free and pH balanced shampoo that’s formulated for oodle breed dogs. Available in 250ml and 500ml.
$16.95 – $29.45 — available on subscription
FIDO'S Oodle Shampoo For Dogs - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Oodle Shampoo For Dogs - 250ml & 500ml
Fido's Oodle Shampoo is a gentle, soap-free shampoo that can be used regularly on curly haired dogs.
Specifically formulated for oodle breeds, Fido's Oodle Shampoo cleanses, softens and nourishes curly coats.
Dirt is suspended and lifted from the coat, while the gentle moisturising action of essential oils helps to maintain the coat's natural lustre.
Fido's Oodle Shampoo contains chamomile which is shown to soothe sensitive skin, making it an ideal choice for the curly coats of oodle dog breeds.
- Gentle, soap-free and pH balanced formula
- Formulated for curly haired and oodle breeds
- Cleanses, soothes and nourishes curly coats
- For best results, use with any Fido's Conditioner
- Available in 250ml and 500ml
Fido's Oodle Shampoo can be used on dogs on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Fido's Oodle Shampoo
Directions for Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|