Fido’s Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray – 125ml
Fido’s Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray is a floral scented conditioning spray that is specially formulated for puppies and kittens.
$16.95 — available on subscription
FIDO'S Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray - 125ml
Fido's Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray - 125ml
Fido's Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray contains the signature fresh floral scent that's used in the popular Fido's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo.
This pleasant smelling spray leaves a delightful scent on your pet's hair, while also conditioning and detangling their coat.
Specially formulated for puppies and kittens, Fido's Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray is ideal for use between washes.
It can also be used to provide a finishing touch after washing to promote healthy, shiny hair.
- Formulated for puppies, kittens and other small pets
- Floral scent matches Fido's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo
- Coat conditioner and detangler
- Cologne to eliminate odours
- Enhances natural lustre
- Effective for use with flea and tick control
- Suitable for use on wet or dry coats
Fido's Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray can be used on cats and dogs on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Fido's Puppy and Kitten Fresh Spritzer Spray
Directions for Use
- Spray from a distance of around 15cm.
- Apply a light mist over your pet's coat, taking care to avoid the eyes.
- Can be used on wet or dry coats.
Tips for Your Pet's First Bath
Making grooming and bathing a positive experience is easiest when your puppy or kitten is young.
Desensitising them to handling and bathing is important as they'll be a part of life as they grow.
To help you give your pet the best start, follow our tips below:
- Use a calm and soft voice: Reassure and praise your pet throughout bathing to help soothe any nerves.
- Brush before bathing: It's best to groom your pet's coat before bathing them to remove any knots and tangles, and loosen dirt.
- Prepare the tub: Fill the tub with clean, warm water that your pet can easily stand in and ideally use a non-slip mat as well as your hands to support them.
- Pre-rinse: Rinse your pet before applying any shampoo. If they're reactive to the nozzle, you can use your hands to cup the water until they relax.
- Shampoo: Apply a small amount of a pet-friendly shampoo that is suitable for sensitive skin. If your pet is under 12 weeks, it may be best to dilute it.
- Massage: Use gentle strokes to create a lather. Be careful to avoid the eyes and inside the ears by using a damp towel in the face area.
- Rinse and dry: Rinse your pet thoroughly and gently lift them out of the tub and then gently towel dry your pet.
|Dimensions||16 × 5 × 5 cm|