Fido’s White and Bright Shampoo For Cats and Dogs – 250ml
Fido’s White and Bright Shampoo is a soap-free and pH balanced shampoo, suitable for dogs and cats.
$19.95 — available on subscription
FIDO'S White and Bright Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml
Fido's White and Bright Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml
Fido's White and Bright Shampoo is a soap-free and pH balanced shampoo that is ideal for pets with white and light coloured coats.
Enriched with optical brighteners, this shampoo adds brilliance and shine to the coat without bleaching.
Fido's White and Bright Shampoo contains orange and grapefruit essential oils, leaving a fresh, clean citrus scent on your pet's coat after use.
For best results, use with Fido's White and Bright Conditioner.
- Soap-free and pH balanced shampoo
- Designed for white and light coloured coats
- Thoroughly cleanses the coat and removes odours
- Adds brilliance and shine without bleaching
- Effective for use with flea and tick control
Fido's White and Bright Shampoo can be used on cats and dogs on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Glycerol, Sodium laureth sulphate, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, optical brightener and colour.
Fido's White and Bright Shampoo
Directions for Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's White and Bright Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|