Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution – 125ml & 500ml
Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution is a gentle cleaning solution that can be used on the skin and ears of dogs and cats. Available in 125ml and 500ml.
$13.95 – $19.95 — available on subscription
TROY Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution - 125ml & 500ml
Troy Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution - 125ml & 500ml
Troy Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution is a gentle formulation that can be used on dogs and cats for cleaning the skin and ears to assist in healing.
Troy Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution can be used as a regular ear cleaner or in conjunction with medicated ear drops during the treatment of ear infections.
It is particularly useful when used as an adjunct in the treatment of otitis externa, wounds and abrasions when healing is impaired by the presence of necrotic tissue, debris or wax.
- A gentle cleaner for the ears and skin
- Safe and effective for use on dogs and cats
- Softens and removes necrotic tissue, wax and debris
- Aids in the treatment of otitis externa, wounds and abrasions
- Inhibits bacterial growth in the treated area
- Cleans and promotes healthy tissue regeneration
Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution
Troy Ilium Oticlean Skin and Ear Cleaning Solution works best for preventing ear infections or stopping the progression of very mild cases. In cases of chronic or severe infections, veterinary advice is always recommended.
Some of the symptoms of chronic or severe infection of the ear in dogs and cats include:
- A pungent smell
- Discharge from the ear
- Excessive scratching of the ear
- Reddening and inflammation
Directions for Use
- Apply one quick squirt into the affected ear.
- Massage ear canal externally to allow proper penetration and to loosen wax.
- To ensure proper administration, always point the bottle downwards into the ear canal opening.
- Follow the instructions above for routine cleaning.
- Repeat 1-3 times daily for several days or as instructed by your veterinarian.
- Apply liberally to clean the wound.
- Repeat application 2-3 times daily as required.
If symptoms persist, discontinue continue treatment and seek the advice of your veterinarian.