Mavlab Dental Water Additive – 250ml & 500ml
Mavlab Dental Water Additive is a concentrated water additive that enhances the oral health of cats and dogs. Available in 250ml and 500ml.
$20.07 – $28.12 — available on subscription
MAVLAB Dental Water Additive - 250ml & 500ml
Mavlab Dental Water Additive - 250ml & 500ml
Mavlab Dental Water Additive is formulated to improve the dental health of cats and dogs.
Easily added to your pet's water bowl, this concentrated liquid works to promote teeth and gum health, while freshening your pet's breath.
Mavlab Dental Water Additive is safe to use on a daily basis to promote complete oral health.
- A dental water additive for complete oral health
- Formulated for daily use in dogs and cats
- Easily diluted in water
- Highly palatable fresh mint taste
- May assist in controlling plaque and tartar build-up
- May assist in promoting fresh breath
- Available in 250ml and 500ml
Mavlab Dental Water Additive contains Manuka honey and mint flavouring to make it highly palatable. Readily consumed by most cats and dogs, it is simply diluted in water.
An economical answer to dental care, the solution has a dilution rate of 5ml to 500ml. For best results, add the recommended dosage to your pet's water bowl daily.
Mavlab Dental Water Additive
Mavlab Dental Water Additive contains antioxidants and naturally derived ingredients that are selected for their dental health benefits.
Manuka honey has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties and may help to prevent plaque build-up. Erythritol is natural and organic, with an antibacterial action that can prevent mouth bacteria, plaque build-up and tooth decay. Sodium Metabisulfide is an antioxidant that promotes disinfection of the mouth, helping to freshen the breath.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not intended for human consumption
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre
Servings Per Bottle
- Each 250ml bottle has approx. 50 servings
- Each 500ml bottle has approx. 100 servings
Directions For Use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Add ½ - 1 cap* to 500mL of fresh drinking water
*250ml bottle - one cap = 5ml (use 1 cap with 500ml water)
*500ml bottle - one cap = 10ml (use ½ cap with 500ml water)
- Provide enough water to cater for your pet’s needs
- Replace with fresh solution daily
- Use in conjunction with regular veterinary visits as part of your pet’s oral care regime
- Most pets love the fresh mint flavour, however, change to treated water gradually over a few days so your pet becomes accustomed to drinking the treated water
- Manuka honey
- Sodium metabisulfide
- Mint flavouring
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|