PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo For Dogs – 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo is a low-irritant shampoo for dogs to aid in the treatment of skin infections. Available in 200ml and 500ml.
$21.08 – $34.86 — available on subscription
PAW BY BLACKMORES MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo For Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo For Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo is veterinary formulated to treat skin infections in dogs.
It contains piroctone olamine, a veterinary active ingredient with antibacterial and antifungal properties to effectively remove scaly skin and grease.
Combined with pawDerm® sulfate-free technology, it cleanses the skin and hair, while preserving the natural skin barrier function.
- Low-irritant shampoo for skin infections in dogs
- Contains piroctone olamine and pawDerm® technology
- Controls Malassezia pachydermatis
- Aids in the control of Staphylococcus intermedius
- Suitable for sensitive skin
The unique formulation of PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo assists in the treatment of:
- Canine seborrhoea
- Pruritus (itchiness)
It controls Malassezia pachydermatis and aids in the control of Staphylococcus intermedius.
The potent formula nurtures and moisturises the coat, and provides vital nutrients to restore skin and coat health.
PAW By Blackmores MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo
Piroctone olamine, pawDerm® surfactant cleansing technology (glycerin (vegetable), sodium phosphate, glyceryl laurate and aqua (purified Australian water)).
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals.
- For animal treatment only.
Directions For Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|