PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner For Cats and Dogs – 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner is a gentle conditioner that relieves inflamed and irritated skin in cats and dogs. Available in 200ml and 500ml.
$18.86 – $32.67 — available on subscription
PAW BY BLACKMORES NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner For Cats and Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Gentle Medicated Conditioner For Cats & Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner is veterinary formulated to soothe and treat skin irritation and inflammation in cats and dogs.
It contains colloidal oatmeal and Cerasine®, an innovative skin nutrient complex with ceramides and essential fatty acids to intensively moisturise the skin.
It's advanced moisturising properties promote optimal skin hydration and a healthy skin barrier, leaving the coat silky smooth.
- Moisturising and detangling conditioner for cats and dogs
- Contains colloidal oatmeal and Cerasine®
- For best results, use in conjunction with PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo
- Free from sulphate, soap and artificial fragrances
- Suitable for sensitive skin
The unique formulation of PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner is recommended for pets with normal, dry and itchy skin.
Providing the building blocks to restore healthy, hydrated skin, its combines targeted nutrients and advanced technology to improve the skin and coat.
Combined with PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo, it provides symptomatic relief for:
- Skin inflammation
- Skin irritation
- Pruritus (itchiness)
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner
Purified water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin (vegetable), sorbitol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, surfactant, ceramide mixture, jojoba seed oil, avocado oil, shea butter, emollient, panthenol, hydrolysed oats, rosa canina seed extract, preservative, citric acid, sodium gluconate, rosemary leaf extract mixture.
- For animal treatment only.
Directions For Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|