PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo For Cats and Dogs – 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that relieves inflamed and irritated skin in cats and dogs. Available in 200ml and 500ml.
$15.24 – $28.34 — available on subscription
PAW BY BLACKMORES NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo For Cats & Dogs - 200ml & 500ml
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo is veterinary formulated to soothe and treat skin irritation and inflammation in cats and dogs.
It contains colloidal oatmeal, with nutrients including rosehip oil and vitamin B5 to hydrate the skin and maintain the natural skin barrier function.
Hypoallergenic, sulphate-free and soap-free, it gently cleanses the skin and hair, without stripping natural oils.
- Hypoallergenic shampoo for cats and dogs
- Contains colloidal oatmeal, rosehip oil and vitamin B5
- For best results, use in conjunction with PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner
- Free from sulphate, soap and artificial fragrances
- Suitable for sensitive skin
The unique formulation of PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo is pH balanced and recommended for pets with normal, dry and itchy skin.
Combined with pawDerm® sulfate-free technology, it provides symptomatic relief for:
- Skin inflammation
- Skin irritation
- Pruritus (itchiness)
PAW By Blackmores NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo
Purified water, surfactants, glycerinn (vegetable), oat kernel flour, stearyl citrate, carrageenan, glucose, emollient, sorbitol, panthenol, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, rosa canina seed extrate.
- For animal treatment only.
Directions For Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|