Revolution Plus Green For Large Cats (5-10kg) – 3 Pack, 6 Pack & 12 Pack
Effective against fleas, paralysis ticks, heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, mites and lice.
$45.80 – $158.90 — available on subscription
REVOLUTION PLUS Green For Large Cats (5-10kg) - 3 Pack, 6 Pack & 12 Pack
Revolution Plus Green For Large Cats (5-10kg) - 3 Pack, 6 Pack & 12 Pack
Revolution Plus for Large Cats is effective against fleas, paralysis ticks, heartworms, hookworms, roundworms, mites and lice.
This dual-action formula combines the power of selamectin and sarolaner in an easy-to-apply, low-volume monthly spot on to provide 6-in-1 protection against parasites.
Contents: 60mg/ml selamectin, 10mg/ml sarolaner.
Indications: A monthly topical solution for the treatment, control and prevention of fleas, for the treatment and control of paralysis ticks, roundworm, hookworm, ear mites and biting lice, and the prevention of heartworm disease in large cats.
Contraindications: Kittens under eight weeks of age or weighing less than 1.25kg.
Precaution: The safety of the product has not been established during pregnancy and lactation, or in animals intended for breeding.
- Treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for five weeks
- Rapidly starts to kill fleas within six hours of administration and decreases the number of fleas by more than 95% within 24 hours of treatment
- Breaks the flea lifecycle by killing adult fleas before they can lay eggs, therefore preventing the risk of future environmental infestation
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) with monthly treatment
- Flea eggs and larvae in the cat’s surrounds are also exterminated
- Treatment and control of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for five weeks
- Begins to kill paralysis ticks within 24 hours after administration, is effective at killing new infestations within 48 hours, and kills over 95% of paralysis ticks within 72 hours of reinfestation
- Daily searching for and removal of any ticks is recommended in peak tick season
- For the prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis with monthly administration
- Treatment and control of adult roundworms (Toxocara cati) with monthly administration
- Treatment and control of adult intestinal hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) with monthly administration
Ear Mites and Biting Lice:
- Treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) and biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) – over 99% reduction in mites after a single dose
Revolution Plus for Large Cats
How is Revolution Plus Different to Revolution?
Revolution Plus is:
- Ideal for cats in areas with high risk of ticks and fleas
- Suited for cats that suffer from FAD
- Appeals to owners with cats weighing over 7.5kg
- Suitable for cats from eight weeks of age
- Twice as tough on fleas – adults, eggs and larvae
- Dual-action formula, with selamectin and sarolaner, for added protection against paralysis ticks
AVPMA APPROVAL NO: 87222/117793
3 Pack, 6 Pack, 12 Pack