Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel For Cats and Dogs – 100g
Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel is a palatable and mild laxative gel, formulated for dogs and cats, that aids in the elimination of ingested hair.
$24.60 — available on subscription
TROY Laxapet Laxative Gel For Cats and Dogs - 100g
Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel For Cats and Dogs - 100g
If your dog or cat is having difficulty passing hardened stools or hair balls, try Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel.
While regular grooming is an important behaviour of dogs and cats, with a body covered almost entirely in hair, it's not hard to imagine that ingested hair can accumulate.
This palatable laxative gel is safe and effective for dogs and cats that are experiencing discomfort.
Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel is recommended for use 2-3 times per week for best results. It helps your pupper or kitty to pass stools easily using a mild lubrication action and by softening the faeces.
- Mild laxative
- Softens faecal matter
- Palatable for dogs and cats
- Active = Paraffin 400mg/g
- Aids in the elimination of ingested hair (hair balls)
Composition: Paraffin 400mg/g.
Precautions: Prolonged use may induce vitamin deficiency. Use a vitamin supplement as preventive medicine.
Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel
Directions for Use
- Troy Laxapet Laxative Gel is a palatable formulation that most dogs and cats will consume
- To acquaint your pet with the taste, place a small amount on their nose or mouth
- For ingested hair: 5g (10cm strip) daily for 2 to 3 days, then 2.5g (5cm strip) 2 to 3 times a week
- For laxative: 2.5g (5cm strip) 2 to 3 times a week
- For laxative: 15g (30cm strip) 2 to 3 times a week for small dogs
- Double the dose above for large dogs
Causes of Ingested Hair
Even though cats are typically most fastidious groomers than dogs, the reality it that dogs can get hairballs too!
Many dogs at different stages of life can get hairballs, so it's a good idea to keep a laxative product handy if you have:
- Long-haired dogs
- Puppies nursing off mother that is losing or shedding hair near her teats
- Dogs suffering from skin irritations or parasites that are frequently biting at their skin
- Any dog or cat that is a keen groomer and therefore, likely to ingest hair
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 6 cm|