Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food – 350g
Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food provides optimum nutrition for lizards during all stages of life.
— available on subscription
VETAFARM Ectotherm Lizard Food - 350g
Vetafarm Ecotherm Lizard Food - 350g
Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food is designed to ensure your scaly friend receives a high quality, nutritious diet.
Ideal for blue tongues, shinglebacks, monitors, skinks, and dragons, Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food provides the correct ratios of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients.
Vitamins and minerals are scientifically balanced by veterinarians and nutritionists with a focus on the calcium to phosphorus ratio (Ca:P). The calcium to phosphorus ratio is critical to maintain normal growth, development, and ongoing health, as deficiencies or imbalances can lead to health issues and diseases such as metabolic bone disease (MBD).
- High quality, nutritious lizard food
- Scientifically balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio
- Provides essential nutrients for optimum health
- Suitable for blue tongues, shinglebacks, monitors, skinks, and dragons
- Recommended to comprise at least 80% of the total diet
Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food
Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food has been carefully cooked via the extrusion process. Extrusion is a method of cooking foods that involves high pressure and high temperatures.
The high temperatures and pressure breakdown the molecules in the ingredients, making them easier to digest and more palatable. The cooking process also kills any micro-organisms that may be in the ingredients, ensuring the safety of the food.
Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food is specifically formulated for blue tongues, shinglebacks, monitors, skinks, and dragons at all stages of life.
Whole grains (soybean and wheat), Australian beef, wheat gluten, Tasmanian muttonbird oil, fish oil, fish meal, soy protein, potato starch, chicory root, amino acids (lysine and methionine), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3,B6, B12, C, D3, E and K), minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).
Directions For Use
- Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food should be made readily available to lizards at all times, making up at least 80% of the total diet to ensure nutritional balance.
- Depending on your species of lizard, fruits, vegetables, insects or small vertebrates should also be made available to provide dietary enrichment and variety.
- If using Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food as a dietary supplement (less than 80% of total diet), a calcium, vitamin and mineral supplement, such as Vetafarm Ecotherm Multical Dust, should be added to the diet.
- This product contains restricted animal material.
- Do not feed Vetafarm Ectotherm Lizard Food to cattle, sheep, goats, or any other ruminants.
- Store in a dry area below 30°C.
- Expires two years from date of manufacture.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|