Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist – 100ml
Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist contains a unique blend of organic polymers to ease the natural shedding process.
VETAFARM Ectotherm Shedding Mist - 100ml
Vetafarm Ecotherm Shedding Mist - 100ml
Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist is designed to support the natural shedding process of reptiles such as snakes and lizards.
It's unique blend of organic polymers work to hydrate and soften the old skin and condition the new skin, giving it a natural and healthy sheen.
This dual action helps to ease the natural process of shedding, which can become difficult as reptiles age.
Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist is non-toxic and safe for reptiles, their water and when handling.
- Eases the natural process of shedding (sloughing)
- Contains a unique blend of organic polymers
- Hydrates and softens the old skin
- Condition the new skin
- Safe and non-toxic
Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist
Throughout their lives, snakes and lizards will periodically shed their skin. This is commonly referred to as sloughing (or shedding). As juveniles, reptiles shed more frequently, with sloughing decreasing as they age.
Snakes tend to shed in one complete piece, while lizards tend to shed in patches. Issues such as constriction of the toes and incomplete shedding can pose a range of health problems.
Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist helps to make the natural process of shedding easier for your scaly friend.
A unique blend of organic polymers.
Directions For Use
- Shake well before use.
- Lightly spray your reptile with Vetafarm Ectotherm Shedding Mist once daily while shedding.
- Poor nutrition may negatively impact the sloughing process. If your reptile experiences ongoing shedding issues, consult your veterinarian for advice or contact Vetafarm.
- Store below 30°C (room temperature), in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Expires three years from date of manufacture.
|Dimensions||20 × 6 × 6 cm|