Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats For Small Dogs – 24 Pack
Promoting lifelong dental health, Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats for small dogs are delicious and nutritious. Suitable for dogs 7-12kg.
$23.50 — available on subscription
WHIMZEES Dental Alligator Treats For Small Dogs - 24 Pack
Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats For Small Dogs (7-12kg) - 24 Pack
Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats for small dogs contain all natural ingredients to support healthy dentition and reduce bad breath.
Specifically designed for the mouths and bite forces of small dog breeds, their unique shape promotes complete dental health with every chew.
Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats stimulate saliva production which helps to control the build-up of plaque and tartar, working into even the smallest spaces between your dog's teeth.
Formulated from a special vegetable-based recipe, they are free from wheat, gluten and grains, making them a great choice for dogs with allergies and sensitivities.
- Vegetable-based dog dental treat
- Delicious flavour to keep your dog chewing and gnawing
- Unique alligator shape effectively cleans the entire mouth and gums
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or GMOs
- Free from wheat, gluten and grains
- High fibre, low fat and sugar-free
- Suitable for dogs over 9 months
Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats For Small Dogs
Made with plant-based ingredients, Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats are naturally high in fibre, low in fat and sugar-free.
With a delicious taste that your dog will love, Whimzees Dental Alligator Treats are a fun and healthy dental treat that's also easy to digest.
They are guaranteed to keep your dog chewing and gnawing, providing an ideal reward that's also beneficial for their lifelong oral health. Contains 24 treats per pack.
Potato starch, glycerine, powdered cellulose, lecithin, yeast, malt extract and lupine.
Daily Feeding Guide
- One treat per day is recommended
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog
- Be sure that your dog adequately chews the treat
- Do not feed the treat if you question your dog’s ability to adequately chew
- Swallowing any item without adequately chewing may be harmful or even fatal to your dog
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
- Always provide fresh drinking water