Whimzees Dental Stix Treats For Large Dogs – 7 Pack
Promoting lifelong dental health, Whimzees Dental Stix Treats for large dogs are delicious and nutritious. Suitable for dogs 18-27kg.
$20.50 — available on subscription
Out of stock
WHIMZEES Dental Stix Treats For Large Dogs - 7 Pack
Whimzees Dental Stix Treats For Large Dogs (18-27kg) - 7 Pack
Whimzees Dental Stix Treats for large dogs contain all natural ingredients to support healthy dentition and reduce bad breath.
Specifically designed for the mouths and bite forces of large dog breeds, their unique shape promotes complete dental health with every chew.
Whimzees Dental Stix Treats stimulate saliva production which helps to control the build-up of plaque and tartar, working into even the smallest spaces between your dog's teeth.
Formulated from a special vegetable-based recipe, they are free from wheat, gluten and grains, making them a great choice for dogs with allergies and sensitivities.
Naturally coloured by vegetables, the sticks come in three colours - green, red and yellow.
- Vegetable-based dog dental treat
- Delicious flavour to keep your dog chewing and gnawing
- Unique shape and texture effectively clean the entire mouth and gums
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or GMOs
- Free from wheat, gluten and grains
- High fibre, low fat and sugar-free
- Suitable for dogs over 9 months
Whimzees Dental Stix Treats For Large Dogs
Made with plant-based ingredients, Whimzees Dental Stix Treats are naturally high in fibre, low in fat and sugar-free.
With a delicious taste that your dog will love, Whimzees Dental Stix Treats are a fun and healthy dental treat that's also easy to digest.
Featuring a rough, bumpy and durable texture, they are guaranteed to keep your dog entertained for hours, providing an ideal and healthy dental reward. Contains 7 treats per pack.
Potato starch, glycerine, powdered cellulose, lecithin, yeast, malt extract, sweet lupine meal, alfalfa extract and paprika.
Daily Feeding Guide
- One treat per day is recommended
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog
- Be sure that your dog adequately chews the treat
- Do not feed the treat if you question your dog’s ability to adequately chew
- Swallowing any item without adequately chewing may be harmful or even fatal to your dog
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
- Always provide fresh drinking water