Whimzees Dental Treats For Puppies Medium & Large Breeds – 14 Pack
Promoting the best start to lifelong dental health, Whimzees Dental Treats for puppies are delicious and nutritious. Suitable for puppies 9-18kg.
$16.70 — available on subscription
WHIMZEES Dental Treats For Puppies (Medium & Large Breeds 9-18kg) - 15 Pack
Whimzees Dental Treats For Puppies (Medium & Large Breeds 9-18kg) - 15 Pack
Whimzees Dental Treats for puppies contain all natural ingredients and a soft texture to give your puppy the best start for oral health.
Specifically designed to encourage chewing while being gentle on young mouths, their unique shape has a satisfying bumpy surface that your puppy will enjoy.
Whimzees Dental Treats for puppies stimulate saliva production which helps to control the build-up of plaque and tartar, working into even the smallest spaces between your dog's teeth.
Formulated from a special vegetable-based recipe, they are free from wheat, gluten and grains, making them a great choice for puppies with allergies and sensitivities.
- Vegetable-based puppy dental treat
- Delicious flavour to keep your puppy chewing and gnawing
- Unique shape and texture effectively clean the entire mouth and gums
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or GMOs
- Free from wheat, gluten and grains
- High fibre, low fat and sugar-free
- Suitable for puppies over 3 months and 9kg
Whimzees Dental Treats For Puppies
Made with plant-based ingredients, Whimzees Dental Treats are naturally high in fibre, low in fat and sugar-free.
Suitable for puppies over three months of age, they contain powdered cellulose, a pure form of dietary fibre for healthy digestion, and are rich in calcium for strong bones and teeth.
With a delicious taste that your puppy will love, Whimzees Dental Treats are available in two sizes to suit a range of different dog breeds. Contains 14 chews per pack.
They are guaranteed to keep your puppy chewing and gnawing, providing an ideal reward that's also beneficial for their lifelong oral health.
Potato starch, glycerin, powdered cellulose, lecithin, dried yeast, malt extract, sweet lupin meal and calcium carbonate.
Daily Feeding Guide
- One treat per day is recommended
- Choose the correct treat size for your puppy
- Be sure that your puppy adequately chews the treat
- Do not feed the treat if you question your puppy's ability to adequately chew
- Swallowing any item without adequately chewing may be harmful or even fatal to your puppy
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
- Always provide fresh drinking water