Fido’s Oatmeal Shampoo For Cats and Dogs – 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Fido’s Oatmeal Shampoo is a veterinary-formulated, soap-free shampoo that’s ideal for sensitive skin. Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1L.
$19.95 – $64.95 — available on subscription
FIDO'S Oatmeal Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Fido's Oatmeal Shampoo For Cats and Dogs - 250ml, 500ml & 1L
Fido's Oatmeal Shampoo is a soap-free and paraben-free shampoo that's ideal for sensitive skin.
The veterinary-approved formulation is suitable for regular use on dogs and puppies, cats and kittens.
Fido's Oatmeal Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturises the skin and coat, leaving a long lasting fragrance that removes odours.
Recommended for any dog or cat with sensitive skin, it contains soothing oatmeal extract and coconut.
- Soap-free shampoo for sensitive skin
- Formulated for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens
- Cleanses, deodorises and moisturises
- Veterinary-approved oatmeal formula
- Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1L
Fido's Oatmeal Shampoo can be used on dogs on long-term flea and tick control.
It won't interfere with the effectiveness of any flea or tick control products, including spot ons and chewables.
Fido's Oatmeal Shampoo
Directions for Use
- Wet your pet’s coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply at least 20ml of the shampoo along the backline of your pet.
- Work the shampoo into a good lather over the entire body, taking care to avoid the eyes and inside the ears.
- Rinse off and towel dry your pet thoroughly.
Benefits of Bathing Cats and Dogs
Regular bathing is an important part of pet care.
There are numerous benefits to bathing your cat and dog, especially when you use Fido's Everyday Shampoo that particularly supports long-term flea treatments.
While pet owners should avoid excessive bathing, the benefits of bathing can include:
- Removes dirt, fungus and odours
- Keeps the coat clean
- Reduces shedding
Bathing can also help to prevent and treat many health conditions, ranging from bacterial, fungal or yeast infections to certain parasites.
For pets with pre-existing health conditions, always follow the advice of your veterinarian.
250ml, 500ml, 1L