Revolution Pink For Puppies and Kittens (Up to 2.5kg) – 3 Pack & 15 Pack
Revolution For Pets Pink is a spot-on treatment providing monthly topical flea, heartworm, mite and intestinal worm prevention for puppies, kittens and small rabbits up to 2.5kg.
$38.95 – $159.98 — available on subscription
REVOLUTION Pink For Pets (Up to 2.5kg) - 3 Pack & 15 Pack
Revolution Pink For Pets (Up to 2.5kg) - 3 Pack & 15 Pack
Revolution Pink for Pets works as a treatment and prevention of:
- Mites (Cheyletiella sp., Sarcoptes scabei)
- Ear mites (Psoroptes cuniculi)
Revolution Pink For Pets is a safe and convenient parasite treatment for puppies, kittens and small rabbits. A single dose of Revolution lasts for one month.
It is an easy and effective topical application administered once per month. Within two hours of application on cats, it is fully waterproof and won't wash off.
Revolution For Pets Pink does not provide protection against ticks or hydatid tapeworm. As such, it is highly recommended for indoor cats, or pets in non-tick affected areas.
It has been tested safe for the following animals:
- Puppies and kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Pregnant and lactating animals
- Rabbits over 8 weeks of age
Active Constituents: 60mg/mL SELAMECTIN
Most flea treatments contain industrial agricultural pesticides, however, Revolution For Pets Pink contains SELAMECTIN, which has been specifically designed for pets.
- Do not use on sick, weak or underweight animals
- For best results, treat your pet on or around the same day each month
- Please weigh your pet and follow the packaging instructions for the right dosage
- If your pet goes outdoors, use Revolution Plus as it provides tick protection
- For complete intestinal worm coverage, pair Revolution with Drontal
Revolution Pink for Pets
Directions for Use
AVPMA APPROVAL NO: 50867/55523
3 Pack, 15 Pack